Performances & Interviews
– Crossover Interview: Join Jill Pasternak as she interviews Elizabeth Hainen on “Crossover,” WRTI’s award-winning interview program. Elizabeth discusses her most recent recording “Concertos” and her 17-year career as Principal Harp of The Philadelphia Orchestra.
– Live performance of TURINA’S Theme & Variations, Rafael Frühbeck de Burgos and The Philadelphia Orchestra, 2010.01.29 Verizon Hall
– Live performance of the World Premiere Pan Journal by Melinda Wagner. Performed by the Juilliard String Quartet & Elizabeth Hainen, PCMS 2009.04.29 Perelman Theater
– Live WFMT Chicago Radio Broadcast, interview & performance.
– Live WRTI Philadelphia Radio Broadcast, “Crossover” with Jill Pasternak. Interview & excerpt from Hainen’s Live Performance of Joaquin Rodrigo’s Concierto Serenata with Carl Topilow and the National Repertory Orchestra.